Thursday 14 February 2013

Questions, Questions, Questions



My friend Matt has a blog. It's good. His latest post is about questions. How, why and what do we question? The post is mostly questions.

As my blog exists mostly because of the whole idea of questioning and wrestling, I am very interested in the discussion going on over there, and would be interested in your comments.

Since you're here presumably to read a post from me, and since his post is a lot shorter than mine normally are, you really have no excuse not to go over there, read it and jot down a few thoughts in the comment box. Cheeky, I know. But I'm fine with that. Go on. Do it. For me.

Go to Matt's blog. Click here. Do it. Now. Please


If you liked this post, please share using the buttons below. Also, you can subscribe by email in the box to the right to get all future posts by email. Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...